Looking for Christian Writers to write for us! At Becoming Press we are always looking for new writers to submit guests posts on our blog relating to Bible Study.
We are currently looking for Christian Writers to Write for Us on the following topics:
- Devotionals (sample)
- Bible Study tips, tools, and techniques. (sample)
- Scripture/Verse Studies (sample)
- Bible Study book reviews. (sample)
- Bible Talks (sample)
- Writer Wednesday Link Up (sample)
Guest Post Requirements:
- Must fall in line with our values outlined within our Statement of Faith.
- Content MUST be original and written by the person submitting the article.
- Article may not be published anywhere else online or in print.
- Must be on a topic listed above.
We are committed to providing a great opportunity to all Christian writer’s out there, and we want to make sure our time is spent publishing and sharing your quality, original content!
Benefits of Writing for Us at Becoming Press:
- Devotional posts are promoted regularly to our newsletter and social media outlets. This creates a reach and exposure for your website/business in the tens of thousands.
- We are always looking for new writers to partner up with for future projects and our guest writers will be who we reach out to first.
- NEW! As a member of the Becoming Press Writer’s Club you will gain access to our quarterly writing themes and contests where you can win prizes!
The Submission Process:
- We accept articles on a quarterly basis in September, December, March, and June.
- Our newsletter subscribers will have access to our submission form when it opens up.
- The submission form will remain open for two weeks only.
- If your article is accepted we will notify you within 2 weeks of our submission form closing.
- Our team will make every effort to contact everyone that submits an article, whether we use your article or not. However, if you have not heard from us within 1 month of submitting your article, then it is safe to assume we are unable to use your article on the website at this time.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here. If not, please feel free to begin your journey of writing for the Becoming Press blog below: